Raindrop Technique® combines the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex ~ “vitality through the reflexes” and feather stroke massage in the application of essential oils to various areas of the body. This collection provides a revolutionary means of bringing balance and harmony to the body – physically, mentally, and emotionally. The oils used in the technique are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. They aid the back and spine in detoxification. The oils also help with aligning the spine.
Raindrop Technique begins with a technique called Vitaflex that is performed on the feet. It is a technique that creates slight pressure on the feet that jumpstarts the body’s systems. Oils are applied during the process. After both feet are Vitaflexed, the client rolls over and the Raindrop begins.
It involves dropping the oils directly onto the spine while holding the bottle 6 inches from the body. That is where the name Raindrop comes from. After the oils are “raindropped” one at a time, they are feather stroked lightly on the spine. Other techniques are also used to help the oils work effectively on the spine and in the body. The effects of the massage can last up to a week. The oils that are used in Raindrop may be able to reduce spinal inflammations and kill viruses that hibernate along the spinal column. It helps with emotional problems as well.
There are many benefits of the Raindrop Technique. Just a few are:
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety – The oils help one to relax during the massage/technique. It also helps balance emotions and release negative emotions. Clients generally report a lighter feeling and less stressed.
- Reduces Inflammation in the Body – Inflammation is dangerous to the body and many things contribute to this. Several of the oils in the technique fight inflammation.
- Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-Invasive Manner – Toxins along the spine contribute to problems and can cause spinal diseases such as scoliosis. Many of the oils are anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Relax Muscles – Muscles will benefit from the oils that help with sore muscles, along with the specific massage techniques used.
- Fight Viruses and Bacteria along the Spine – Toxins stay dormant and hibernate along the spinal column until our immune system weakens and disease sets in. Think…shingles. It also improves immune system function and overall health.
- Detox the Body – The oils cleanse cellular receptor sites and boost the lymphatic system detox of the body.
The one giving a Raindrop also benefits from absorbing the oils through their hands, as well as inhaling them. It is a double process going on.
For any Young Living products or question, aromatherapy consultation or raindrop technique appointment in Moncton contact Hands and Soul Holistic Spa.